Full Time Direct Support w/ Benefits – afternoon/evening shift
Are you that someone that has a positive attitude?
Are you compassionate, caring, a good listener, responsible, and trustworthy?
Do you want to make an impact in the life of someone else?
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) you have the opportunity to use your positive attitude to make a big impact in the life of an individual supported. DSPs’ will work to establish a positive and respectful relationship with each person ODC serves in their day-to-day routines within their home or community. Whether it be assistance with daily activities such as shopping or planning appointments, medication administration, or personal care. There are always new ways for you to make a difference when you’re working as a DSP. The work setting could include an individual, group, day or home environment. This role may involve transportation with a company vehicle to encourage the individual supported to be involved within the community.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current and valid driver’s license, and completion of motor vehicle report within company guidelines.
- Requires successful completion of criminal background, child abuse and neglect check(s) to be eligible for employment.
What we offer you:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Rewarding and dynamic work environment.
- Casual dress code policy.
- Too many more to list.
Training: paid classroom and hands on training
1st Week 2nd Week
Sunday- 1 – 930p OFF
Monday- 230 –10p 230-10p
Tuesday- OFF 230-10p
Wednesday- 230-10p 230-10p
Thursday- 230-10p OFF
Friday – 230-10p 230-10p
Saturday – OFF 1 – 930p